- I resolve to learn how to make a wicked vegan pie. I am now a confident vegan baker, but pies really freak me out. I need to get over that.
- I resolve to complete ongoing projects (don't laugh).
- I resolve to make the best garden ever...which will translate into preserving, canning, jam making, etc.
- I resolve to make awesome bread. So far my bread has always been fine, but not fantastic. I am looking for the perfect vegan bread. Do you have that recipe?
- I resolve to get our piano up from NM.
- I resolve to make time for myself each and every day, even if it is only 10 minutes.
- I resolve to continue my yoga practice.
- I resolve to sending my novel off to publishers.
Mostly though I resolve to cherish this very special time in my life. The time where I am a mother of one (plus one the size of a lime). I resolve to spend my days playing, eating cookies, learning and using our imagination. I resolve to prepare this girl for the thrill of being a big sister and to feel confident enough that she won't be overwhelmed by the change that faces her in this year.
What are your goals for the year, week, month?