Monday, April 9, 2012

Vegan Recipe: Herbed Baby Potatoes

Today I have a lot going on in a 4 part blog post/ Easter review. I am sharing 3 recipes (scroll up to see the other 2 recipes and an Easter review post.

My first recipe is for Herbed Baby Potatoes. I have seen a zillion recipes that are about the same and I just kind of made my own version. They were super delicious. I hope you enjoy them as
well!

Potatoes

Ingredients
  • 1 1/2- 2 lbs baby potatoes, halved
  • 1/4 c. chopped parsley
  • 1/4 c. chopped basil
  • 2 scallions, thinly sliced
  • 1-2 Tbs. olive oil
  • 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar
  • 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Directions
  • In a large pot boil enough water to cover the potatoes.
  • Toss the potatoes in the pot once the water is boiling
  • While the potatoes are cooking---in a large bowl combine the herbs, scallions, olive oil, mustard, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
  • Once the potatoes have softened up (about 10 minutes), check to ensure that they can easily be pierced with a fork, drain.
  • Add the drained potatoes to the herb mixture and toss to combine. Serve warm or cold.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...