My first recipe is for Herbed Baby Potatoes. I have seen a zillion recipes that are about the same and I just kind of made my own version. They were super delicious. I hope you enjoy them as
- 1 1/2- 2 lbs baby potatoes, halved
- 1/4 c. chopped parsley
- 1/4 c. chopped basil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1-2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot boil enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Toss the potatoes in the pot once the water is boiling
- While the potatoes are cooking---in a large bowl combine the herbs, scallions, olive oil, mustard, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- Once the potatoes have softened up (about 10 minutes), check to ensure that they can easily be pierced with a fork, drain.
- Add the drained potatoes to the herb mixture and toss to combine. Serve warm or cold.