- 1 1/2-2 lbs. red potatoes, washed and cut into about 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 c. vegenaise
- 1/4 c. vegan sour cream
- 2 tsp. brown mustard
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 of a small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 red apple, peeled, cored and chopped into about 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 c. raisins
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil your potatoes until easily pierced with a fork, drain off water
- In a large bowl combine the vegenaise, vegan sour cream, brown mustard, garlic and curry powders. Mix.
- Add the onion, apple and the cooked potato. Toss gently to coat.
- Add the raisins and nuts, salt and pepper to taste.