Laughing at a basset hound with chalk all over her ears...and then hosing her down.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I want that party dress... in an adult size please... I honestly wish I didn't live in this era. I want to go back and be born in 1935 so I can wear pretty dresses when I grew up and fancy hats and gloves and purses with short straps that hang on your wrist...Can't anyone create a time-machine? Or can I be 90 years old now and no-one will look at me strangely if I wear something like the Queen wears? sigh...
Susan Struck - That's how Cordy does it. Yes, I know, but Cordelia is a child... she won't get weird looks, but if I dress up as a 1940-1050 girl, as a 47 year old, I will get strange looks. But to be fair, I never tried... so maybe I should!
6 comments:
I want that party dress... in an adult size please...
I honestly wish I didn't live in this era. I want to go back and be born in 1935 so I can wear pretty dresses when I grew up and fancy hats and gloves and purses with short straps that hang on your wrist...Can't anyone create a time-machine?
Or can I be 90 years old now and no-one will look at me strangely if I wear something like the Queen wears?
sigh...
:)
Ah, thanks for the smile.
Roxanne, just wear what you like and carry on without worry of what everyone else thinks. That's how Cordy does it.
I love the pictures here. Great shots expressing simple, lovely things!
Susan Struck - That's how Cordy does it.
Yes, I know, but Cordelia is a child... she won't get weird looks, but if I dress up as a 1940-1050 girl, as a 47 year old, I will get strange looks. But to be fair, I never tried... so maybe I should!
Weird looks don't matter!
Post a Comment