Once I had organized these very important thoughts in my mind I decided to see what needed a little festivity in my life. My gaze swept across the room, searching for something that called out for bunting. Finally my search ended on my plant. Yep, that poor little guy just needed some party atmosphere so I decided to take bunting to the next level and make my plant festive.
I know, I know! You are totally wondering how you too can make your potted plants more festive. Don't worry my friends I have the solution and you can do it in less than 5 minutes. Phew!
You will need:
- Scrap paper (cards, newspaper, wrapping paper, etc), cut into triangles that are roughly the same size. Just eyeball it.
- Sewing machine or needle and thread if you want to go old school
- Lay out your paper triangles
- Sew them together, leaving a length of thread at both ends
- Here comes the tricky part...tape it to your planter in a festive fashion
Now you can sit back and look around in order to find something else around your house that needs the festive touch. Go forth, with bunting!