I love this unique little lady Cordelia is becoming. She is delightfully quirky and endlessly charming. I just thought I'd share a few of her unique characteristics, lest I forget them.
- She recently told me that she and her friend Sadie had been playing "Ring around the wedgie." When I asked if she meant "Ring around the rosie," she was adamant that it was a wedgie. Conjures up quite a mental picture.
- She dresses up as a pirate at least once a week
- She told me yesterday that she sings because she has a cute singing voice. She also told me she looked pretty cool in sunglasses. No shortage of confidence. I hope she will maintain that.
- She is rather confessional in her demeanor. She proudly announces if she burped (or worse). When her father gets home from work she will tell him, "I was a whiner today."
- She can drink gallons of vegetable juice. Loves the stuff.
- She needs to know everything, asking zillions of questions each day.
- She pretty much exclusively wears dresses.