Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vegan Dinner Party

Last weekend we had a small dinner party. My parents were watching the girls and we had some friends over for a little food and conversation. We set the guest list at 6 as we have no formal dining room so things get crowded quickly.

table

I decided that I'd prepare my entire menu from  my Vegan Pinterest Board recipes.

prep

The Menu

Appetizers

Kalamata olives
Marinated artichokes
Tomato-Basil Crostini
White Bean Dip

Dinner

Spinach salad, pecans and pears with balsamic vinaigrette, provided by Sarah
Lasagna
French bread with balsamic vinegar and oil
Braised Zucchini with Cherry Tomatoes

Dessert

Apple Crisp, provided by Rachel

serving

food


dinner party

We had a lovely evening with friends. We talked about everything from yearbook photos to politics. Speaking of which...election day! 


3 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

The dinner party was great fun! We should make it a monthly, traveling event. You look very regal at the head of the table, by the way. I'm craving your lasagna again...can I come over and raid your fridge for leftovers? ; )

affectioknit said...

Looks like delicious fun!

~Have a lovely day!

eLiZaBeTh said...

Delicious!! Everything looked so pretty, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...