Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Happy New Year! How did you spend your night? I went out early with the girls. Eric was playing drums for our friend Betsy who was performing for the festive night.

We hit up the ice sculptures and a few shows before heading home. I admit that I was asleep well before the ball dropped. I'm a mom, what?! Here are a few shots from the evening.

Ice slide
Cordelia on the ice slide

Ice ice baby
My crew

Ice maze
Cordelia in the ice maze

Derby
Watching a masked performer

Me
Me

B and e
Eric on drums

Show
Eric with the band

Daddy's little drummer
Check her t-shirt

I wish you a very happy 2013!

3 comments:

Mom said...

It looks like you guys had a fun evening!

I was asleep long before midnight as well. It's not a matter of being boring. It's just that we are so very sophisticated we celebrate with New Yorkers.

Marie Roxanne said...

Looks like fun and Elise's t-shirt is grrrrreat!
I absolutely LOVE your new header! It's fun and just makes me want to join in! LOL

Kirstens Kitchen said...

Happy new year Maria! Wishing you lots of love and happiness in 2013.
xo
ps I got the book yesterday! Thank you :) I will make something and report back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...