Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So So Random

HI! How are you? I am well, but I am feeling pretty random today.

First I share these beautiful daughters of mine! Mostly this is for my far away family.
sisters

sisters

Next, I have a little gift for you! My mother and I are getting ready to roll out a lot of new stuff on our etsy shop. Soooooo, we need to clear out our stock. Last night we decided  to offer our readers a 50% discount to our readers. All you have to do is visit Wyoming Rose Boutique (click the name and it will take you there). Enter the discount code JAZZY at checkout for 50% off.

Eric continues his publicity blitz with yet another article. Read here.

OH AND don't forget that Rooted Vegan is up and running. If you haven't checked it out click here. Please take a moment to like us on Facebook, follow us, Pin a recipe or give us feedback. Thank you so much!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Sweet! I love sales!

Mom said...

Silly girls... I love them.

Marie Roxanne said...

I am going to check out that 50% on ETSY today sometime... And I love the new cooking blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...