Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Leaf

Sunday evening we were over at my parent's house as usual. This particular evening the leaves were crisp and golden and we had to answer their call. My parents, the girls and I all went out front and played in the leaves. Naturally we bloggers were on this like feeding frenzy so please hop on over to my mother's blog here and here for more unbe-leaf-able photos.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Great pics! Fall is definitely my favorite season.

Marie Roxanne said...

I like that last picture of Elise! She looks like she is extremely enjoying the feel of the leaves!
I also like the "Leaf Guardian" Grandpa with the rake fending off the leaf thieves... hahahha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...