Thursday, October 31, 2013

Project: Last Minute Mask

Happy Halloween! Are you in need of a last minute mask? I have the solution for you. Do you remember the Masquerade Ball last Friday (click here)? Eric and I Made our own masks. Well I may be overstating that, we decorated our masks.

I picked up this mask at the store.

Untitled

I don't think you can tell from the photo, but it actually looked pretty terrible, there was frayed edging and glue everywhere. I peeled off all of the glue and frayed border. Next I grabbed some black paint and gave myself some cat eyes. I finished off the mask with some froufrou thing from a broken girls headband and adhered it to the side.

Eric just picked up a blank mask and spray painted his black for a chic and mysterious look.

Untitled

Total time: 15 minutes

3 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Tre chic!

Marie Roxanne said...

Like I said... homemade is the best...

Michelle said...

You definitely improved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...