While there we hit up our usual haunts (Good Food Store, Bernice's Bakery, Butterfly Herbs, etc.) and spent time enjoying a nearly perfect fall weekend.
All photos by E.K. Wimmer unless he is in them or otherwise noted.

Cordelia and I in a hotel

Me with Elise and Charlotte

Charlotte and Cordelia running at the University of Montana

Clock tower at our old university

Eric

Cordelia enjoying a muffin at Bernice's Bakery

Elise in a hat

Crossing the Higgin's Street Bridge

Dancing Cordelia

Elise (photo by Charlotte)

Eric and the girls relaxing in the hotel

Fall colors

Cordelia and Charlotte on the carousel

Elise and I on the carousel

Cordelia on the carousel

Here I am having the weirdest Shirley Temple ever (photo by Charlotte)

Charlotte and Cordelia at the art museum

Elise

Charlotte at the M on the mountain (photo by me)

me

Eric taking the photo you see below

Beautiful view of the river
7 comments:
Really nice photos, Eric. Ok guys. I get it. Let's move to Missoula right now. I'll start packing tonight.
Wow! I love, love, love all the photos, except maybe the straws in the nose. That one is too gross for me. Oh, the one of Dancing Cordelia made my heart sing. Did you hear it?
What a beautiful time of year to visit YOUR beautiful city...and did I mention? You are ALL beautiful too xo
What a beautiful time of year to visit YOUR beautiful city...and did I mention? You are ALL beautiful too xo
These photos are absolutely dreamy. I want to go there too.
Nice place to visit Love all the photos
Looks like an amazing time!
P.S. My word verification has my name in it!
Post a Comment