Wednesday, October 23, 2013

MONTANA!

We took a long weekend and went up to Missoula, MT where we met up with our good friend Charlotte. We all met there in undergrad and return there nearly every year to hang out and spend some time in the community we so love.

While there we hit up our usual haunts (Good Food Store, Bernice's Bakery, Butterfly Herbs, etc.) and spent time enjoying a nearly perfect fall weekend.

All photos by E.K. Wimmer unless he is in them or otherwise noted.

missoula trip
Cordelia and I in a hotel

missoula trip
Me with Elise and Charlotte

missoula trip
Charlotte and Cordelia running at the University of Montana

img_7211
Clock tower at our old university

missoula trip
Eric

missoula trip
Cordelia enjoying a muffin at Bernice's Bakery

missoula trip
Elise in a hat

missoula trip
Crossing the Higgin's Street Bridge

missoula trip
Dancing Cordelia

Missoula trip
Elise (photo by Charlotte)

missoula trip
Eric and the girls relaxing in the hotel

missoula trip
Fall colors

missoula trip
Cordelia and Charlotte on the carousel

missoula trip
Elise and I on the carousel

missoula trip
Cordelia on the carousel

Missoula trip
Here I am having the weirdest Shirley Temple ever (photo by Charlotte)

missoula trip
Charlotte and Cordelia at the art museum

missoula trip
Elise

Missoula trip
Charlotte at the M on the mountain (photo by me)

missoula trip
me

Missoula trip
Eric taking the photo you see below


missoula trip
Beautiful view of the river

8 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Really nice photos, Eric. Ok guys. I get it. Let's move to Missoula right now. I'll start packing tonight.

Maria Rose said...

Yes!!!

Mom said...

Wow! I love, love, love all the photos, except maybe the straws in the nose. That one is too gross for me. Oh, the one of Dancing Cordelia made my heart sing. Did you hear it?

Victoria said...

What a beautiful time of year to visit YOUR beautiful city...and did I mention? You are ALL beautiful too xo

Victoria said...

What a beautiful time of year to visit YOUR beautiful city...and did I mention? You are ALL beautiful too xo

Emily said...

These photos are absolutely dreamy. I want to go there too.

Marie Roxanne said...

Nice place to visit Love all the photos

Stacy said...

Looks like an amazing time!

P.S. My word verification has my name in it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...