Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Colors, That's All I Got

I have been sick this week. Booo!I think this is due in large part to the fact that Cordelia coughed into my face while she was sick (thanks kid). Anyway, my fever neared 104 last night and I weighed going to the ER, just to get some relief. Fevers are miserable, but thankfully that fever broke before I went in for help. I still don't feel like the usual well oiled machine that I am(what?), but I've turned a corner.

With that said I have been pretty much been operating on survival mode. If the zombie apocalypse had happened this week I would have been toast. Thankfully I muddled through each day and all was well. I even got in some good snuggle time with my girls. So, for this morning's blog I decided to head outside and snap a few photos of the beautiful fall colors I have been enjoying from out my window. Lest you think I over-exerted myself let me be clear; I stood in my front yard for ten minutes, coughing and photographing while Elise played.

fall 2013

fall 2013

fall 2013

fall 2013

fall 2013

fall 2013

fall 2013

2 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

So sorry you're sick, friend!

Victoria said...

It just got too cold too fast up there! Feel better and better soon! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...