Sunday, December 8, 2013

Confessions

 confessions2

Well, 'tis the time for a new list of confessions methinks.

  •  I love skunks. I think they are adorable and I kind of want to live in a cave with whole herd of them
  • I like teaching high schoolers. Shhh don't tell.
  • I have tiny ear canals. I don't know if that means anything... or everything.
  • My first cat was named Lacey. Her name was kinda racy sounding.
  • Speaking of which, when I was about 10 I wanted to name my first daughter Tawny.
  • Long nails skeeve me out. I think of all the bacteria hiding out. Blargh!
  • Jordan Knight is my favorite New Kid on the Block. My list goes: Jordan, Joe, John (still stand even though he's come out of the closet since I was a wee lass), Donny, Danny.
  • I am late posting today because I have been busy and it slipped my mind!

Care to share some of your own confessions?

5 comments:

Pam Brewer said...

When I was 10, I wanted to name my first daughter Melancholy. Until my mother told me what it meant! I liked the sound of the word.

Marie Roxanne said...

When I read the title, I squealed a little bit! CONFESSIONS YEAH!
I love your confessions posts and your Kindness Bandit ones too!
One confession I have is this: I always wanted to be a teacher but never did anything to realize that goal, I taught my son when he was little, I used to have a chalkboard (a wall painted black, best I could do!) and bought some chalk and taught him like it was a school. I am going to be doing that with you-tube with a newly bought whiteboard and dry erase markers starting in the new year!

Marie Roxanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah and Josh said...

It was Joey J for me all the way. I had three "in concert" VHS videos and when he's sing "Please Don't Go Girl" or "Popsicle" I would completely swoon.

I'm not a fan of long nails either. I have an extended family member with long fake nails and when she walks up behind me and tickles my back, it creeps me out like Freddie Kreuger. She knows, thinks it's funny and does it just to freak me out.

Tammie said...

im so glad cordelia isnt tawney.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...