Well, 'tis the time for a new list of confessions methinks.
- I love skunks. I think they are adorable and I kind of want to live in a cave with whole herd of them
- I like teaching high schoolers. Shhh don't tell.
- I have tiny ear canals. I don't know if that means anything... or everything.
- My first cat was named Lacey. Her name was kinda racy sounding.
- Speaking of which, when I was about 10 I wanted to name my first daughter Tawny.
- Long nails skeeve me out. I think of all the bacteria hiding out. Blargh!
- Jordan Knight is my favorite New Kid on the Block. My list goes: Jordan, Joe, John (still stand even though he's come out of the closet since I was a wee lass), Donny, Danny.
- I am late posting today because I have been busy and it slipped my mind!
Care to share some of your own confessions?