
On a recent Sunday we were at church. Remember I am a pastor's daughter and with that comes the inability to fly under the radar. For instance if I come to church looking
Recently Elise noticed that my mother was missing from her usual spot with the church choir. She started loudly asking, "Gramma? Gramma?" I whispered into her ear that Grandma probably had to go potty." My mother may have been getting a drink, grabbing sheet music, or whatever...I just told Elise something she'd understand. That girl understands the bathroom. She seemed to accept this answer and quietly settled back into her seat. I didn't realize that she was waiting and watching....
When my mother quietly made her way back to her seat a few moments later Elise screamed, for all to hear, "Pooooooop. Grammma! POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" I went over the edge, laughing until I cried. My mother didn't know what was going on, but she could see that I was laughing pretty hard. Now Elise just randomly yells, "POOOOP!" in the middle of church. That's my girl.
9 comments:
I love that girl
Ha ha so great :D
That is really funny! I think I would be laughing too! :)
OOPS, next time use the word "drink water"!
I laughed out loud and still laughing!
Ha! Yep, that was one for the books! When I write my pastor's wife book, I'll be sure to include that story! I'm soooooo glad I didn't realize what she'd said at that moment as I was trying to slip back into my place with as little disruption as possible. I've no doubt I would have gone over the edge as well!
oh dear.
i just shared this with one of my friends who loves a good poop story. :)
Ohhhh! And my girl too!!
hahaha! i literally laughed out loud.
Best story ever!!
Post a Comment