Saturday, January 18, 2014

Quiet and Good

Cordelia

Betty

Elise

Yesterday was a quiet day spent mostly at home with the girls. We made one quick outing to the store. The highlight of that journey was when I retrieved a reusable bag that went blowing waaaaaay across the ginormous parking lot and Cordelia called me a hero (brushes dust off lapel). I did some housework. We played dress up. We ate food. The girls were bathed and their nails were painted at their request. Quiet and good. How was your day?

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Beautiful photo of Cordelia. Sounds like a nice day :)

Mom said...

Oh, I love those faces! That sounds like a perfect day. Mine was not as sweet but it was productive. That brings its own kind of satisfaction.

Sarah and Josh said...

Sounds like a nice day! I think that's what our Saturday is going to look like (after an excellent walk, that is...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...