Thursday, February 13, 2014

Goings On

Hey ya'll. Ha. I don't really say ya'll, but I thought I'd see how it fit today. It doesn't. Feels like I am wearing somebody's too tight t-shirt. Howdy? Nope. Hi? Meh...

Anyway, how are you? I am well. Actually I am ill, but as far as illness goes it's no big deal. Eric and the girls have it too, so we are in it together. You know what they say, the family that sneezes together...buys tissue together.

What's new with you? Get a new job? Hair style? Car wash? Do tell.

I just finished a pleasant interview with a friendly acquaintance for the paper about my upcoming show. I think it went well, even though the girls were hanging out and not exactly sitting in saintly silence. It was funny. I think I mentioned dog diarrhea --not for the interview, but while the recorder was on--- but otherwise a great interview with a nice guy.

Speaking of which. The show opens in one week and one day. I am excited! A little nervous too.

Other than that, life continues on as usual.
Untitled
Yesterday was Cordelia's Valentine's Day Party at school. She gave a lot of though to her ensemble. She's a little fashionista. When we are at the mall, for mall lunch with my parents, she will look at the display windows and choose her favorite fashions. Those fashions are always of the glitter or sparkle variety.

Untitled
For the record we were not driving. I am not a crazy person. We were waiting in the parking lot to pick up Cordelia from pre-school. Her shoes were off because she takes shoes and socks off when we are in the car. Every. Single. Time.

Anyway, that's all I've got today. Forgive me (cough, cough) I am (cough) too ill (wipes nose) to give a better post today.

4 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Cordy looks like a beautiful Valentine princess! Love it!

affectioknit said...

I hope y'all feel better soon!...I definitely say y'all...

~Have a lovely day!

Victoria said...

Oh Man!Would y'all just stay well for a while..pleeeze! xoxo

Marie Roxanne said...

I am getting a cold too... can you catch it through the internet bug? Anyways, I am sneezing my head off. And sniffling like crazy.
I also got a car wash because it was warm enough to get one, on Wednesday, today, it's as dirty as it was before the car wash, so $11.00 for ONE day of "clean" is sure not worth it. I will wait until April to do it again... LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...