Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Evening Stroll

Last night it was warm enough for Cordelia and I to take a walk with the dogs as the sun was setting. We walked at a four year old pace, stopping to conquer mountains of rapidly melting snow and inspect pine cones.I reveled in the bearable temperatures of the air, the constant stream of chatter that Cordelia released into the evening air. Betty and Bumblebee were happy to amble along and enjoy smelling all of the wet earth. I am so excited for spring and green growing things and evenings on the back patio and the sun on my skin. I look forward to afternoons on the back patio with the sprinkler going as two little girls giggle and scream. Last night was good too, just a mother and her oldest daughter and a couple of basset hounds.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Yahoo! Spring is coming! I love that the mornings are brighter and the days are getting longer. Much optimism this week.

Emily said...

Breathtaking sunset! Daylight savings time is this coming Sunday! Yay for longer days for sure!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...