1. Wake up happy. Oh sure, it is easy to whine about how early it is, how you had to stay up late to finish a project, how you need coffee, whatever. Kids skip that bit and wake up ready and excited for the day ahead.
2. Sing and dance like a crazy person. Who cares if you can't hit a note? Go for it anyway and don't break eye contact as you hit that wrong note, just hold it and if you're feeling crazy go louder.
When you dance flail your arms, spin, bob your head, just do what feels good and don't care what anybody else thinks, unless it looks fun to you, then give it your best try.
Also, doesn't matter so much if you are singing or dancing to music. Just do your own thing.
3. Use your body all the time. Your body is crazy, kids get that. You can jump and run and do cart wheels. Your physical being is with you every single day you are here. Work with it and it will work for you. Bonus points for being amazed at all it does for you.
4. Don't worry about how other perceive you. Don't worry about pimples or wrinkles, or anything that doesn't actually hurt. A bad haircut or thick thighs don't stop a toddler from having a good time and you shouldn't let them stop you either.
5. Use your imagination. It changes everything. Life is so much better, so muh richer the more you use your creativity. Imagine how your life could be. Imagine talking horses or (if you are super boring) a new way to organize your filing system.
6. Love hard. Hug and kiss and hold hands with those you love. Let them know that they are cared for deeply. Kids understand that love is the most important of all things in life.
7. Don't worry so much about being clean. The world is germs and gross, but get over it. Have fun and don't worry so much about mud and dirt. Clean yourself the necessary amount, then let it go.
8. Express how you feel. Perhaps skip the toddler style meltdown, but don't be afraid to let others know how you feel. A lot of time and energy would be saved if people were just clear about their emotions.
9. Learn and learn and learn. Ask questions and seek out the answers.
10. Make fun a priority. What is the point in sucking the joy from life. You fall down, you get back up. You are hurt, you cry and then move forward, perhaps a little wiser. No matter what the goal is to get back to the fun as quickly as possible.