Let's look back over the week via photos that I took with my phone shall we?
Our local library has a summer reading program that is really great. I am not sure what this mad scientist thing is all about, but it is linked to the program. The girls enjoyed it so that's what really counted.
I threw a baby shower for a friend on Saturday. I love celebrating life events with people, helping them to make memories.
The girls and I joined Sadie and Sarah for Science Camp, a two hour (hand's on) science class that is geared toward youngsters.
Tragedy.







2 comments:
oh my, what did you do with the tragedy? seems like it could be saved...
Love the mad scientist pics!
Fizz , Boom, Read! Ours is doing the same thing, lol. (Is it a nation-wide thing? I don't know. I guess I'm not well-versed in the mystery of the public library programs.) SONshine is thrilled because he's quite interested in chemistry. Dandelion hasn't really noticed the them yet.
Post a Comment