Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wyoming Art Party

Good morning. It is early here in Wyoming and we are about to hit the road, headed home after a night away for  the first opening of Wyoming Art Party. Eric and I were both involved with this great art project that paired two creatives from around the state to each contribute to two works for this show. I was paired with a writer and Eric was paired with a lighting designer. Check out www.wyomingartparty.com for more info

Here are Eric and I on the ends with Art Party founders Meg and June.

I will share more when we are back home.

Hope you are having a great  Saturday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing
problems with your website. It seems like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else
please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This might be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen previously.
Many thanks

Here is my web-site - heated cat house plans

Maria Rose said...

I checked on my phone and computer with no trouble.

Emily said...

Have fun! Be safe and sanitary!

Marie Roxanne said...

Anonymous - nothing is wrong with mine and what is the deal with putting your website on this blog? It has nothing to do with your question. I hope you are not spamming other people's blogs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...