Thursday, September 11, 2014

Vegan Recipe: Agave Mustard Dressing

I love making my own dressing, it is so inexpensive and I can make whatever sounds good to me. Break out from you boring dressing daze and make your own. Once you figure out the basics you can  adjust to suit your needs. When I am on my own I often cut way back on fats, adding more for guests who might not like the high acidity of vinegars...I am not that way.

Anyway, here is a recipe brought over from Rooted Vegan.

Vegan Agave Mustard Dressing by rooted-vegan.blogspot.com

Remember honey mustard dressing from your pre-vegan days? It was good! You could use it on salads, in wraps, on sandwiches, drink it straight---anyone? Just me? Don't judge.

Anyway, those days can be yours once again. Cheer with me! Here is a simple and tasty recipe that you can put together in a jiff.

1/3 c vegan mayo (I used Vegenaise)
2 T apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 T agave
1 scallion, thinly sliced, green part only
1/8 tsp oregano
2 T lemon juice
1 T grapeseed oil
Salt and pepper to taste

1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. It really doesn't matter what order you use.
2. Whisk all of the ingredients until well combined.
3. Use on your favorite salad or wrap or whatever floats your boat.

Vegan Agave Mustard Dressing by rooted-vegan.blogspot.com 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...