Friday, September 12, 2014

Phone Photo Friday

Photo tyyyyyyyyyyyme! Here are some of the photos from my phone taken over the past week.

me
Here I am waiting to head home after the Annual Dinner at the museum where Eric curates. My dogs were barking!

eric
My handsome husband.

shirley basin
Somewhere outside of Laramie. We pulled over so Eric could take photos with the camera and I casually snapped a photo from the car while the girls watched Dora in the back.

sisters
Wink

cordelia
Cordelia heading to school. I am almost certain that I didn't not not didn't not brush her hair after this photo was taken.

betty
Betty Sprinkles has one desire, to be comfy cozy. She often sneaks upstairs to sleep on Elise's toddler bed. She isn't allowed on the furniture, but she really feels that she is above the dog beds scattered throughout the house. Sigh.

apples
We have a bajillion tons of apples.

sisters
The girls and I have been picking apples for an hour at a time, but we still can't seem to make a dent.




1 comment:

Sarah Purdy said...

Great pics this week! We need to make another visit to (and under) the apple tree. The snow seems to have helped quite a few fall down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...