Hello and happy Friday to you. Time for the phone purge!
Last week we had some fog. We live in the foothills area so we get a lot of lingering fog this time of year and it is lovely.
We were part of the opening event at Scarlow's Gallery which was a huge opening night, the place was jam packed! Eric and I had a great time and my mother was home hanging out with the girls. She sent us slow motion videos of Cordelia leap-froging Elise.
Sam's lovely girlfriend Alaysha had a birthday. She likes pumpkin pie for her b-day.
My father, buried beneath his adoring granddaughters, flanked by hounds.
Finger gun to good hair days.
Lucy
Cordelia had a pre-school visit by the firefighters. She got to try her hand at the fire hose.

The disposable camera challenge has hit a small snag...the flash died. I am pretty sure that one of the girls got into my purse and turned the flash on, but it isn't too big of a problem. Now I just have to take well lit shots. How are you doing?












1 comment:
No flash? Psssh. No problem!
Post a Comment