Saturday, November 22, 2014

Impressions

Before we even dive in I just want to warn you that unless there is a preexisting condition I don't know about you are probably not: drunk, suffering from vertigo, just off of a tilt-a-whirl, suffering from some sort of vision condition. Instead you are looking at the blurry and grainy photos of a four year old (taken before she was five). Long ago we gave Cordelia a camera made for young kids. The photo quality was very poor and we have since upgraded her to a better quality cheap camera, but I wanted to share a few of the hundreds of photos she took. Many of the photos are pretty hard to decipher or at very best unclear. I think the takeaway from this is just the focus...her life and her perspective. I am also omitting all of the photos she took of my art, she went through the whole house and took pics of any paintings she found by me.

Cordelia's photos
Our stove

Cordelia's photos
Light above the couch in the living room

Cordelia's photos
Eric at the window

Cordelia's photos
School art from last year

Cordelia's photos
Eric kissing Elise

Cordelia's photos
Elise

101_0334
Me

Cordelia's photos
One of us took a photo of Cordelia

Cordelia's photos
Toys tucked in for a nap.

Cordelia's photos
Me putting on a record while Bumblebee sleeps.

Cordelia's photos
Sparkling lights on a walk caught her eye.

Cordelia's photos
Street view, such a low perspective...it is easy to forget how small children are.

Cordelia's photos
Me x 2

Cordelia's photos
Elise's feet

Cordelia's photos
View from our front window.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yes, it is easy to forget that a child's perspective is much lower. Also, I wanted to say that I am glad you upgraded her camera.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...