
Thanksgiving was a bit different this year. My parents were out of town. One brother was in Michigan and the other works the night shift and his girlfriend had to work at 4:30. We didn't have any real plans so we decided to make this a fun Thanksgiving, as the historical tradition is nonsense. So, we thought why not do a Time Machine Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving morning was spent baking pie and preparing a time machine. We then dressed up. Eric went as an 80s rocker. I went as a 50s housewife. Cordelia went as a princess. Elise did her own thing... Sam inexplicibly dressed in our father's coat and hat. His girlfriend Alaysha went as a modern girl.

The time machine






Sam and Alaysha

This is the outfit Elise carefully chose. Note the shoes, flag, helmet, pirate dress.

We had food too.

Tofurkey

3 comments:
Looks like an awesome day.
I think Sam was channeling your dad circa 1970's. You should do a side by side comparison of those two as young lads. Awesome time machine!
Oh my! You all look great but Elise most certainly won the prize for "most unique". I love it!
Post a Comment