Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine 2015


When you are in a committed relationship Valentine's Day isn't particularly important, at least if you are doing the whole relationship thing correctly. It can be fun to have a date or give some flowers, but there really isn't a lot riding on this one day. I mean, every day should be an excuse to find ways to celebrate love. 

So our priorities for today are as follows:
• Surprise the girls with bunk beds.
•Get the girls a rose as Cordelia has not so subtly hinted that she would really like a rose.
• Send weird text Valentine cards to my friends.
•Try and make heart shaped food at every meal.

What are your plans?

1 comment:

Mom said...

I enjoyed my Valentine Text Card. It isn't every day a rainbow breathing unicorn shows up on my phone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...