Saturday, March 21, 2015

Another Sick Day

Well folks, Cordelia is sick with the same virus that took Elise down last week. So far she seems to be faring better than her sister did, but good gravy!


Cordelia is content to relax on the couch, clutching a just-in-case puke bucket. Yesterday she spent the afternoon laying on our bed, talking while I worked. It was kind of nice.

Thankfully Elise is back in action and has the energy to aggressively argue topics like,"Fish don't poop, because they don't have bums!!!!" Thanks to Taro Gomi's Everyone Poops for settling that one.

Since Eric is here for this round of illness (he was out of state for work last week), I banished my mother. She did bring us a ton of groceries and sanitizing products, because she is crazy generous. She is actually spending her Saturday volunteering with Vision Beyond Borders and then volunteer choir practice. Just in case you weren't aware that my mother is amazing.

Well, I am sorry for the fragmented post, but that is all I can offer today. Onward!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, I may just be volunteering to avoid housework.

Cordelia does the sad eyes better than anyone in the whole wide world!

affectioknit said...

I hope everyone feels better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...