Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Interview with Elise

Elise is a bit under the weather today, but she is pretty upbeat. I thought that it might be a good time to interview her as it has been a while since our last interview. Elise is a special girl who often asks, "Mom are you happy?" She also loves to play with her big sister, she loves My Little Pony, she is crazy into music and dance. She doesn't like to eat meals, but always wants a snack. In fact she is notorious for handing me her dinner plate and saying, "I am full, can I have a snack?"

Elise

Me: Hi Elise, how are you feeling today?
Elise: Uh, I am just petting Lucy.
Me: But how do you feel?
Elise: A little bit not good.
Me: I am sorry to hear that, what doesn't feel good?
Elise: Um, my throat (pronounced froat).

Elise

Me:How old are you?
Elise: I am two and a half! And how are you?
Me: I am great,thanks.

 Elise

Me: What is your favorite food?
Elise: Um, uh, pigs in a blanket? That is my favorite.

Elise

She crawls under our electric organ and bumps her head. I give her head a little rub.
Elise: No Mom, don't mess up my hair. (I am thinking this is her sister's influence)
Once everything is fine we resume our interview.

 Elise

Me: What is your favorite thing to do?
Elise: Build castles.
Me: What kind of castles?
Elise: Lego castles and block ones. And the ones that somebody gave me at church.


Me: Who are some of your friends?
Elise: Alaina (Cordelia's school friend) is my friend. And Charlie... and everybody is my best friend. Everybody is my best friend.

Here she paused to stack up some foam and sing a My Little Pony song. This song if you want to hear it.


Me: What would you like to do today?
Elise: Have a snack. I want to go have a snack.

 Elise

Me: What do you like to do with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Mike?
Elise: I like to do projects and have a snack. Please can I have a snack right now?


Me: Pretty soon we will have a snack, but you just had breakfast. What kind of snack do you want when it is snack time?
Elise: Hmmmmm, sunflower's seeds. Do we have those? Those sunflower's seeds?


Me: I think we might have some sunflower seeds.
Elise: (Grabs my hand and yanks). Then we should just go and see if we have those.


Me: Alright we can go and get your snack. Thanks for letting me ask some questions. Is there anything else you want to tell me?
Elise: No. Can we have a snack now?

Elise

1 comment:

Anne Mason-Jezek said...

That girl knows what she wants! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...