
Me: Hi Elise, how are you feeling today?
Elise: Uh, I am just petting Lucy.
Me: But how do you feel?
Elise: A little bit not good.
Me: I am sorry to hear that, what doesn't feel good?
Elise: Um, my throat (pronounced froat).

Me:How old are you?
Elise: I am two and a half! And how are you?
Me: I am great,thanks.

Me: What is your favorite food?
Elise: Um, uh, pigs in a blanket? That is my favorite.
She crawls under our electric organ and bumps her head. I give her head a little rub.
Elise: No Mom, don't mess up my hair. (I am thinking this is her sister's influence)
Once everything is fine we resume our interview.

Me: What is your favorite thing to do?
Elise: Build castles.
Me: What kind of castles?
Elise: Lego castles and block ones. And the ones that somebody gave me at church.
Me: Who are some of your friends?
Elise: Alaina (Cordelia's school friend) is my friend. And Charlie... and everybody is my best friend. Everybody is my best friend.
Here she paused to stack up some foam and sing a My Little Pony song. This song if you want to hear it.
Me: What would you like to do today?
Elise: Have a snack. I want to go have a snack.

Me: What do you like to do with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Mike?
Elise: I like to do projects and have a snack. Please can I have a snack right now?
Me: Pretty soon we will have a snack, but you just had breakfast. What kind of snack do you want when it is snack time?
Elise: Hmmmmm, sunflower's seeds. Do we have those? Those sunflower's seeds?
Me: I think we might have some sunflower seeds.
Elise: (Grabs my hand and yanks). Then we should just go and see if we have those.
Me: Alright we can go and get your snack. Thanks for letting me ask some questions. Is there anything else you want to tell me?
Elise: No. Can we have a snack now?

1 comment:
That girl knows what she wants! ;)
Post a Comment