Last Friday we started out in Cheyenne. We hit the road and returned home as Eric had his opening reception that evening.
Here is Eric in our studio. We were going through his photos for an upcoming photography retrospective. The sci-fi painting in the upper left corner is some of my high school art, just fyi.
Sisters and Betty Sprinkles and a little hello from my left big toe (you are welcome).
A tender moment that was followed by running, screaming, giggling, barking, bed.
Lucy, always getting into trouble.
Sick Elise earlier this week. When she is sick she asks,"My throat is hurting (sound like my froat is hoiting), what should I do?"
Betty Speinkles tries to put me into some sort of mind-control trance wherein I allow her to snuggle when and where she likes (everywhere and always).



















3 comments:
...the road picture reminded me of our recent trip to WY...I loved the doggie nose and snuggles photos...I have a zipper pull just like your bracelet...
~Have a lovely day!
I love phone photo Phriday!
Haha, cat spooning.
Your girls are getting so big and are so full of life! :)
Post a Comment