Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day. We celebrated with a picnic and a hike in the mountains. The picnic party was comprised of Eric, the girls, me, my parents and youngest brother Sam. The mountain was just gorgeous with so many flowers blooming. It was a bit cooler on the mountain than down in town where it was 90+ F, which to us northern folk is mighty hot.


Gorgeous lupine was everywhere!

My husband and my father.

Elise giving her grandpa a flower.

Sam loves to have his photo taken.

My father with his granddaughters.

Piggy back ride.

Eric uprooting a tree with his bare hands.

My mother.

My dad and Cordelia looking out at the view.

Sam, looking mighty casual.
Our view on the return drive.



1 comment:

Mom said...

I loved that day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...