When we all rolled out of bed this morning there was coffee and breakfast and open windows letting in the clean cool air. The girls outfitted themselves in crocheted ponchos and Betty Sprinkles settled in front of a space heater. I went outside to take photos of the beautiful gloomy morning. Slightly waylaid by my inability to understand Eric's high tech camera. I enjoyed the wet grass on my feet. The drops of rain water resting on the plants. My garden was happily drinking up the excess. I am ready for a creative rainy day!






3 comments:
A rainy day haiku for you:
Rain's simply the best
That's it loyal blog readers
Let's move to Portland.
HaHa! Love Sarah's Haiku!! Rain IS the best! We are have a lovely wet and wonderfully moderate summer here. It's like being on vacation every day!!! Enjoy! Kiss my girls for me. xoxo
It is hot and gloomy here, some people call it muggy. (Ottawa, Ontario) but I am nowhere near the forest fires. I feel for those poor people, but for the animals ... they must be in so much fear, some don't know where to go, where to turn, and probably lost their lives trying to escape. At least the birds can fly out.
Post a Comment