We do enjoy some costume action and pumpkin carving. We toss out a few weak decorations, but our participation is basically luke warm and often happens at the last minute.
Side note: I recently saw a local online auction of someone's Halloween decorations and it included thousands of items. It was nuts! We also have a neighbor who has a giant inflatable cat that you can walk under, they erect a creepy fence and other stuff.
Anyway when we found out our Australian houseguest Jennifer has never carved a pumpkin we had to remedy that issue. So last night we all carved pumpkins.




1 comment:
There are so many religions out there that it makes the world vast and varied with it's customs and rituals.
I personally do not celebrate Hallowe'en because of my faith, I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and don't observe or participate in any holiday with pagan or political origins.
I do love the fall, with the leaves changing colors and all that and plan to create cards without a religious/holiday theme - seasonal themes (fall leaf colors, snowmen, tulips etc...)and other themes.
Post a Comment