Blogging is on my list, so this is where I start. Often I have something on my mind to share, but today I am all business...or I will be when procrastination runs out. So we are gonna have a post of 10 random things from this sweet feet up situation I have going on.
10. The girls are playing up in their room. The storyline involves Elsa, drums, and somebody saying "mommy" a whole bunch.
9. I am nearly done with my second cup of coffee. I am drinking out of this sweet mug today.
8. Betty Sprinkles is laying on the floor. She is wearing the leopard print collar that Cordelia chose (see number 7).
7. Cordelia is craaaaazy into cheetah, leopard print.
5. The girls just ran through screaming and laughing. Now they are back up in their room.
4. I am wrapping up work for a show that opens next month. Eric and I are showing together for the first time in several years. We are looking forward to the show being up, in part because that means a little break. Just a small one as we have other shows and projects to work on.
3. I really need to start Cordelia's school soon, but I always let them play a little late on Mondays. That and my feet are up and there is still a bit of coffee.
2. Yesterday Cordelia wanted to go barefoot to Walmart (we live in a small town, Walmart is inevitable) and I told her no. She asked why and I drew her an explanation.