Tuesday, March 15, 2016

House Full of Life

I don't think it is any secret that I really love plants and animals and humans. I just really love life. I respect the fleeting beauty of our time on this planet, spinning through space around a flaming gaseous ball. I often reflect on how amazing it is that we are all here at this very moment. How strange it is. We have this tiny moment on this planet and I want it to be good. I deeply want you to have a good life, the plants, the animals, the rude lady at the store. 



When I was little I would sometimes lay on my bed and imagine scenarios, worst case scenarios, about people (killers and villains) and try to see how I could find a way to love the villain. I could always find a way. I still can. I know that doesn't resonate with everyone and it does not have to, that is just how I was made. Doesn't mean I am always my kindest self, but deep down I just love with ease.

So it is no surprise that I just deeply value life and as a result our home is full of life. Humans and plants and animals are basically everywhere in my home. I have plants that are older than our children. We have cats and dogs and it is all a bit chaotic, but it is also alive and happy and  good. 

I am not really sure what the point of this post is. Does there have to be a point? Anyway, our house is full and I love life.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

"Loving" ...the point...the answer...the question...the IS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...