Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Vegan Recipe: Rosemary Lemon Potatoes


This is a super duper easy recipe, and you have probably had some version of this before, but maybe you have not had this before. If you have never had this or simply forgot about it, here is a little reminder for you.

Ingredients
•potatoes I usually have one or two potatoes per person. Slice the potatoes how you like. I tend to just go for a general thickness of about 1/4-1/2 inch...but sometimes I go more thick or thin. I like variety.

• a lemon. For four servings I use the juice from about 1/3  a lemon and save the rest for another use.

• fine grain sea salt. I spread about a half a teaspoon or maybe a bit more if I am feeling salty. 

•about a tablespoon of olive oil

• a few sprigs of rosemary. Break it up, removing the woody stem I just had Cordelia get some from the garden.

Directions. Toss it all in a bowl and make sure that ingredients are evenly distributed. Plop it on a cookie sheet and pop it into an oven 420F for about half an hour. Then I broil it for a few minutes to crisp it up at the end. You can add a little more Rosemary, salt or lemon juice to taste. Enjoy.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Those look deliciously simple!

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...