One of our favorite lunch meals is this simple wrap. Originally it began as a vegetarian wrap when we were first crossing over to the veg side. Soon eggs were replaced with tofu or seitan and the dairy laden dressing became vegan as well. I have tweaked it over the years and this is our current favorite!
1. Slice avocado and place it on a whole wheat tortilla.
2. Top with some mixed greens.
3. Add chopped tomatoes.
4. Slice some kalamata olives and toss them on too.
5. Now sear some seitan (find at most health food stores or make your own, there are tons of recipes online) in a little coconut oil. Add the seitan to your wrap. *pan seared or baked seasoned tofu work well too.
6. Drizzle with your favorite vegan dressing. This was Follow Your Heart brand vegan ranch, but we mix it up a lot. I will say a creamier dressing is best so you don't have a soggy wrap. Hummus or pesto also good.
Roll it up and go to town on this bad boy!