Saturday, December 22, 2018

Phone Photo Friday: 12.21.18

Hey! Today is the shortest day of the year. You know what that means?! Every day for the next half a year the days get longer and longer. I always feel a bit sad after summer solistice, because I know the days are getting shorter. So this is a happy day, longer days to come!


Last Saturday sunrise.



Vegan donuts!



Found this amazing vintage Ms. Pac-Man game. Alas it is an expense we cannot spare until student loans are paid off in the year 3095.



My favorites.


Sweet little lady.



Cool girl.



This is a carrot dog. It sounds crazy, but it was really good! Who knew?


Cuties in a parking lot.



Roller skating in the kitchen.




Lucy looking for trouble.


I can’t even! 



First day of Christmas break.



Baby carrot unicorn? I guess. 




Studio.




Cordelia took this photo of us. Instead of telling us to say,”Cheese” she said, “Saaaay goose poop.”



They are so good to each other.



Slow morning.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Hi Maria,
I'm so glad everyone is feeling better...we tried the carrot hot dogs a wile ago...and also thought they were pretty good...
Merry Christmas!
~Affectioknit-ly,
Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...