Last Saturday at the radio station with Andy Mason. Cordelia was in her element and was instantly ready to grab the mic and entertain the world. Elise was not so enthusiastic about it, but content to hang out and do her own thing.
Vegan donut! As a post radio broadcasting reward it was Boston cream donut time!
On Sunday night the first of the family started to arrive. Here is my brother, sister-in-law, and niece! I was so thrilled to see them that I airport cried, which was a bit over the top, but I feel my feelings!
Cousins!!! This is what my heart needs more of in the future. Hila loves to watch and copy her older cousins.
Walk with the family. Cordelia even carried Hila for a bit, Hila is about half of Cordelia’s weight so it was s sight to behold.
Sam arrived next! While he too lives in the land of enchantment (NM) he is on the other side of the state and it has been a while since we last saw him.
Christmas family. Our first Christmas photo in our new home.
Christmas morning present opening chaos.
The girls were thrilled with toys that will be forgotten in a year, but were exciting for one day.
Eric, winning over his niece.
I cannot stand the cuteness of this photo, it causes me physical pain. It is just too much and my heart is about to explode. Moving on...
Noooo! So much cuuuute!
Ok, so kid-morning in Christmas Eric’s mother arrived for lunch. So at our home were both of my bothers, my sister-in-law, our neice, my mother-in-law, and the four of us...almost everyone had arrived.
Sam helping Elise put together Christmas presents.
Pretending to sleep while we wait for the last of us to arrive.
Wheel barrows.
And fiiiinally my parents arrived!
Eveyone and everything, all together!
It was a good Christmas!
See.
And the next morning snow?!
I am not sure when this photo of Ben and the girls was taken, but look!
My mom and Hila.
My dad and his girls trying to build a slush man, I mean snow man.
At the natural history museum.
Then on Thursday we all, minus Eric who stayed behind to care for aging Bumblebee, caravaned ti Arizona. None of us had even considered the possibility that snow would be a factor in our travels, but there was a lot of snow and slow going between New Mexico and Arizona.
Along the way my father fed an ostrich seed in a red solo cup...
And by that evening we were at my grandma Carol’s home in Mesa. The girls soaked up the family attention.
The best parents in the world. FYI
Ben, my brother and friend.
My mom and I took the girls on a two story carousel ride.
They had a blast.
This is how my mother and I felt.
And back at Grandma Carol’s house!
It was a really good week!
1 comment:
Family is the BEST!...it looks like you have a perfect Christmas!
~Have a lovely day!
Post a Comment