Sunday, September 14, 2008

Things I am happy about today



Here are a few things that I am happy about today.

Sunday is call the family day. I get to talk to all of my family. I speak to them off and on throughout the week, but Sundays are long conversations.

Eric and I are planning to go out and get a cup of coffee this afternoon. I love talking with Eric over a cup of coffee.

The day is going to be slightly cooler than usual. I get a half and half day, rainy in the morning and sunny in the afternoon.

Walk with Bumblebee. I love taking long walks with my hubby and my pooch.

Getting chores done on Sunday afternoon. I have a few things to catch up on every Sunday afternoon and I look forward to it. I feel so much better when I get my poop-in-a-group, so to speak.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...