Let's see. Today is Eric's day off, so we get to spend the whole day together. What to do? Here are the stats for today:
- It's going to be crazy hot. We have no a/c so at some point today we will both roll around whining about the heat. Don't worry, we'll manage to overcome, but I fear it's inevitable.
- We need to go for a bike ride by the river this evening.
- I may need to give Ophelia (our fat cat) a haircut. Partially because it's hot and partially because it's pretty funny to cut her hair.
- We must to get new Wyoming license plates. We realized a couple of days ago that our plates expired last month! Yikes. I thought they expired at the end of this month. Anyway, we're going to stop living like outlaws and turn ourselves into legitimate Wyomingites.
- Wash Bumblebee. She's smells BAD. I am tempted to describe the odor, but I will refrain just in case you are eating as you read.