Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back in Action

Well, the past couple of weeks has been a little bit on the busy side, but now I am back into the routine for a couple of days. How have you been? I feel like I've been in a fog or something.

We had a great visit with our friends Andy and Anne. They just left 10 minutes ago. When I closed the door after a goodbye Miss Bumblebee gave me a look that seemed to say, "Well, I guess it's back to just us." Then she sighed and is now napping on the couch.

Here is a little update of what I have been up to:

Photobucket

Yesterday we went to a daycare and watched Andy give a performance. We had so much fun. The children had a blast. I can certainly see why Andy has been able to find such success in this field. My cheeks are still sore from all of the smiling we did. Above is a photo of the performance.

We spent most of the day with Anne and Andy. We went out for lunch, took walks and chatted with each other. It was much needed and so pleasant!

Eric and I took a little detour to the doctor's office for a regular checkup on our little girl. She is doing very well. The appointment was thankfully uneventful and all is well. I am getting really excited about this little lady!

What have you been up to?

7 comments:

AKM said...

Hee! Look at the little ones gettin' down! Precious.

Those kids' songs REALLY get stuck in your head. I STILL have VBS songs floatin' around in my cranium from last week. ;-)

What have I been up to? Yesterday was a crazy busy Monday at work, so I went home and had a beer and veggie jerky for dinner. (Consensus: Stonewall's trumps Primal Strips.) I wanted to watch A Haunting in Conneticut, which came from Netflix, but I fell asleep watching "Intervention" at 8:30. ;-)

Maria Rose said...

I couldn't agree more, Stonewall's is the best!

mrs boo radley said...

That's a sa-weet guitar! I'm busy watching the garden grow...

Robin said...

Visiting with friends you don't get to see often is the best!

Up to? Cleaning and playing with Fritz!

Emily said...

I'm glad you had a chance to catch up with friends. It really is refreshing.

This afternoon-- we've been at home playing and now the girls are asking me to paint their toenails. Twenty little piggies to paint!

jumbleberryjam said...

What fun! Our guest are gone, too. Now I'm in a flurry of activity (mixed with a little stress)...spent the day in Seattle house hunting, close shopping for DH, securing DS's spot at pre-school. So much going on. I think our lazy summer days are over...

Our Green Nest said...

Sounds like fun! I love that classroom - looks so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...