- He is a good hand holder. He holds my hand, but if it's really hot he has the sense to just give me a good hand squeeze.
- When I am not pregnant he makes the perfect cup of coffee and delivers it every morning.
- He always holds the door for me.
- He lets me fall asleep on him if we're lounging around and won't move, even if he needs to use the restroom, because he doesn't want to wake me up.
- He gives compliments freely.
- He puts dirty dishes away.
- He knows, particularly lately, just when to rub the small of my back without me having to ask.
- He makes me laugh constantly.
- He pumps the gas.
- He has been taking care of the cat box all by himself (we used to share the chore) since I've been pregnant. This is a nasty job and it is well appreciated. He never tries to get out of it.
- He is a best friend in the truest sense.
- He has been reminding me to pack antacids in my purse. I have been having awesome acid reflux as a result of pregnancy and I keep finding myself without any relief. So, he has taken it upon himself to make sure all is well.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Little Things He Does
This blog is called Little Things are Big, as you may be aware. I was giving some thought to the little things that make my life feel so full and I couldn't help but notice how many of those little things were coming from my husband. Today I thought I would have a good old fashioned mushy love fest and share with the world some of the little things that my husband does.
Posted by Maria Rose at Monday, August 17, 2009