Sunday, September 20, 2009

I May Have Forgotten to Mention

I don't think I have told you about the cool project Eric and I are busy at work on. Our friend Andy Mason has hired us to complete a series of music videos for his children's album. The idea is that the videos will all be released on DVD in 2010.

What? You don't know who Andy Mason is? Well he is our talented musician friend. He is successful as both a children's musician and with his solo career as well. You can check him out here.

Photobucket

Our first project was for his popular song ZYX which is an alphabet song. We decided to use signage to get our images and now I can't stop looking at different signs and their font.

Photobucket

Anyway, I will keep you posted on our progress and let you know when the DVD is released.

What are you up to today?

7 comments:

Gen said...

Wow that looks very cool. Today Im making soup & knitting.

affectioknit said...

Awesome! I can't wait to hear it!

Pam Brewer said...

I'm in the Minneapolis airport waiting for my flight to Minot, ND. I just spent one of the best weeks of my life: with my brand new grandson, Parker, his Papa Sam and Mama Sophia. Hint to soon to be parents of newborn--receiving blankets...you can never have enough receiving blankets!

Stacy said...

The looking for letters reminds me of a wedding gift I just bought.... the link is http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=19578630. I'm super excited to give it!

..... Carmen said...

See, you have all SORTS of things to keep you busy until that little girl arrives ;)

Mason-Jezek Journal said...

Yippee! If I'm not mistaken it looks like the "M" is part of a sign that says Mason...hmm...interesting. We can't wait to see them!!

Hello Lindello said...

cool! thats so exciting. I love childrens music. even though i dont have kids, ive always loved listening to childrens songs. so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...