Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Moment in the Sun

Bumblebee and Mia have had an uneasy relationship since they became adopted animal siblings. Thankfully Bumblebee is not aggressive or anything, she prefers to whine and tattle on Mia. If Mia hops up on a chair that Bumblebee feels belongs to her then Bumblebee will run over to me to tattle (that's code for whine). Not that I do anything to intervene, the cats rule the house.

Generally the cats just try to ignore Bumblebee and by and large they are quite successful.

Photobucket

Yesterday Eric snapped this photo of Mia asleep above Bumblebee on the couch, both enjoying the warmth of the sun. I just thought it was too cute and as I am swimming in a soup of pregnancy hormones I assume my readers would allow me to indulge in my sappiness. Enjoy.

9 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Lovely! Just wait til they can play with the new baby!

Chrissy said...

Eric captured them well!... Kudos to the natural lighting!...

Emily said...

I agree-- the light in that photo is great!

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

Hi. Very cute blog.

..... Carmen said...

Great photo :)

Elizabeth said...

i really like that pic of your two four-legged friends. :)

(p.s. we say "pancakes")

Stacy said...

That is a super awesome photo of the two of them... love the lighting!

Christina Lowry said...

Oh, so cute. Don't worry, I took pics like this of my dog and cat before I was pregnant.... and still do.

We say pancakes too. :)

Clorivak said...

This is beautiful! What cuties!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...