Sunday, September 13, 2009

We're Famous

OK, maybe we're not, but we were on the news yesterday! Let's begin at the beginning. Yesterday morning Eric, my mom and I went to the fire station to have the car seats checked. My mom has a car seat for her car too; isn't she a good grandma already? We pulled into the car seat check line and saw that a news anchor had his camera shooting directly into the back seat of my mom's car. Eric and I made googly eyes because a) we couldn't believe that we were sighting yet another newscaster b) we thought maybe they'd like to interview us and put us on the news (then invite us to their newscaster lair).

Photobucket
My Mom (or part of her head), me and Eric

We were not really featured on the news so much as flashed on the screen for about 1 nanosecond. We were so thrilled that we watched it at both 5 o'clock and 10 o'clock. We played it cool, this isn't the first time we were on the news (see our 7 year anniversary post).

Then, after our car seat was properly installed we were out for coffee and had another newscaster sighting. It has been suggested that the newscasters have started to stalk us...

7 comments:

Ben said...

In order to really understand newscasters you have to first become a newscaster. Casper is the perfect place to get your start.

The Grandpa said...

Fame is such a fleeting thing. Enjoy it.

Mason-Jezek Journal said...

Awesome! I would look into restraining orders on these newscasters...they can get a bit creepy and with the new baby and all, you might want to proctect yourselves now.

Stacy said...

Awesome - you are famous.

I was friends with a lot of the media kids in college - a good number of my friends worked at the TV stations in Buffalo....

Hello Lindello said...

Being on the news is always exciting (maybe not so much if they're stalking you...hehe). I was once on a commercial and I still get people asking me if "I'm the girl on the camping commercial...." I just hate when I hear the sound of my own voice video or tv!

Emily said...

Look at your cute baby belly!! Your daughter is on the news already!

Robin said...

They are stalking you guys 'cause of your combined awesome-ness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...