Sunday, November 22, 2009

As I Type

Last night was not the best night of sleep, but not the worst. I think I remember what it's like to sleep, but I don't really care. Cordelia was not crying or anything, just restless. I gave up trying to sleep at about 5 o'clock and had to clean up quite a mess, courtesy of Cordelia. In spite of this kind of bumpy start to the day I feel such deep gratitude...with just a hint of happy exhaustion.

Photobucket

As I type this up I can hear Cordelia and Eric cooing at each other in the background. They are laying right next to each other, Cordelia kicking her legs in the air (Eric's not) and they both just seem to be so happy. I can't think of a better way to start the day.

10 comments:

Genevieve said...

She is absolutely beautiful.

..... Carmen said...

She is seriously snuggable looking - no wonder Eric is cooing at her :)

the dwellers said...

Beautiful photo!
I agree, there is so much to be thankful for.

Elizabeth said...

she is just so cute.

thanks for sharing cordelia pictures with us. she makes me smile. and so does her mama. :)

affectioknit said...

What a sweetie!!!

Stacy said...

Why wasn't Eric kicking his legs? ;-) That is such an adorable photo of her!

sophie said...

great photo - too cute!

Annie said...

Seriously cute!

Hello Lindello said...

She's so cute!
Look at that face!

Sarah Kramer said...

OMG! She's growing so fast!!
What a cutie. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...