Friday, December 18, 2009

Cool Dream

Last night I had a dream that I was an amazing seamstress and that I was about to release my first sewing book. I had the coolest book cover ever. Do you remember that 80s movie starring John Cusack called Say Anything? Well my book was called Sew Anything and it's cover was based on the movie poster. I did my best to give you an idea of how it would look, with my very limited photo editing program.

Photobucket

So now I just need to get really good at sewing!


6 comments:

affectioknit said...

That's an awesome idea!

Stacy said...

Super cute! Good luck on the book deal. ;-)

Robin said...

Aren't crazy dreams the best?

;)

..... Carmen said...

Ha! That's fantastic :) Did you know in every movie John is in his sister also appears? There's a random little fact for you ;)

Emily said...

How great! The tagline could be: "To know Maria Wimmer is to love her sewing. You are about to meet her sewing creations."

Court said...

love it love it love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...