Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday

Sunday mornings are always hurried in my house.We have a full day ahead of us. When Cordelia was first born we were always running late on Sunday mornings. We didn't know what was going on, who did what job or even how long it would all take. Now we are in the groove, each of us has a series of things that we do in order to get us out of the house on time. While it's a bit hectic I feel a sense of accomplishment when we make it somewhere on time or even early.

Photobucket

Eric and I have always been a punctual couple so the few weeks that we were behind schedule were new territory for both of us. Now we are safely back in our comfort zone of punctuality. How does it go at your house? Are you punctual or late?

7 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm always punctual but with lots of late friends... love them but it drives me a bit crazy!

pixiepine said...

Late...but lovable!!

Emily said...

Mostly punctual, but occasionally late. my hardest days are school mornings with getting lunches packed on top of all the usual "getting ready" things to do. and right now we only have to be at school by 9:30 three days a week. next year it will be 8:30 five days a week!

Hope you had a nice Sunday!

Court said...

What a fantastic picture! I used to be punctual. Now I'm late everywhere. One wasn't that hard it seems now, but oh my gosh getting out the door with two each morning seems impossible and since we are down to one car I have to get them ready to go to work.... eek! Luckily I have a cool boss!

Retro Chick said...

I'm punctual, but in a terrible rush!

I always arrive a little flustered with 30 seconds to spare!

affectioknit said...

We're pretty punctual - thanks mostly to the Man - I'm not sure I would be on my own...

AKM said...

I'm always early for church but late for work...what's up with that? :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...