- Shrews. Yep, shrews. Did you know that their tiny little hearts beat about 1,000 times a minute? Or that their saliva is poisonous (not enough to do humans any harm, so don't worry about that shrew bite you got yesterday)?
- First flowers. Eric has begun his spring time patience, a sweet act of love. He patiently waits as I point out the first flowers, sprouts of grass, tree buds, etc.
- Chocolate soy milk. Nearly every morning I have a glass of chocolate soy milk. I buy the plain soy milk with Omega 3s, more calcium than a glass of milk, and full of protein. Then I add some chocolate syrup for a vegan power boost....or at least that's what I think to myself as I drink it.
- My family. I love 'em.
- Rasputin. I just grabbed a biography on Rasputin. He was...interesting. Side note: While I was in the biography section of the library Eric tried to make me get a biography on Ricky Martin.
- My new sewing machine. She is amazing. I am still trying to figure out her name. All I know is that she is a female and a Singer. Any suggestions?
Friday, April 16, 2010
What I'm Interested In Right Now , It's Random
Posted by Maria Rose at Friday, April 16, 2010