Friday, April 16, 2010

What I'm Interested In Right Now , It's Random

  1. Shrews. Yep, shrews. Did you know that their tiny little hearts beat about 1,000 times a minute? Or that their saliva is poisonous (not enough to do humans any harm, so don't worry about that shrew bite you got yesterday)?
  2. First flowers. Eric has begun his spring time patience, a sweet act of love. He patiently waits as I point out the first flowers, sprouts of grass, tree buds, etc.
  3. Chocolate soy milk. Nearly every morning I have a glass of chocolate soy milk. I buy the plain soy milk with Omega 3s, more calcium than a glass of milk, and full of protein. Then I add some chocolate syrup for a vegan power boost....or at least that's what I think to myself as I drink it.chocmilk
  4. My family. I love 'em.
  5. Rasputin. I just grabbed a biography on Rasputin. He was...interesting. Side note: While I was in the biography section of the library Eric tried to make me get a biography on Ricky Martin.
  6. My new sewing machine. She is amazing. I am still trying to figure out her name. All I know is that she is a female and a Singer. Any suggestions?
What are you interested in at the moment?

12 comments:

bel said...

If I had a female Singer sewing machine, I'd probably call her Ella.

Hello Lindello said...

Shrews are so cute!! I love soy milk and recently switched to almond milk which is also quite yummy.

I've into finding new music lately, looking for the perfect clogs, and seed banks. Also totally random.

redhoney76 said...

Ella Stitchgerald? (She's a singer..) I have a red mixer named Rosie the Riveter (because she's a hard working gal). Your blog is lovely! You are being read in the wine country of Northern CA.

affectioknit said...

I love chocolate soy milk too!

eLiZaBeTh said...

I named mine Billie Holliday. I love this picture of you...you look lovely, my dear!

Stacy said...

I do like Ella, although I'd probably go with some old fashioned like Doris or Dorthy or Betty.

Robin said...

Ohhh... did you do something different with your hair color?? Maybe it's that vegan power milk!!!

Helena said...

I just learned from some new age site (can't remember which) that Rasputin was an antichrist (there have been many according to the site). Well, those sites are full of crap anyway.

How about Judy for the sewing machine?

Maria Rose said...

Robin,

My hair is the same color, just the lighting.

Court said...

what about a rasputin chocolate shrew?

Gypsy said...

I love Ella Stitchgerald!

Robin said...

Ahh... it looks pretty that color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...